วันเสาร์ที่ 25 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2556

About Myself


ABOUT  MYSELF





            I am a Thai student.  My name is Unchisa  Nakthong.  My nickname 

is  Un. I am 13 years old.  My birthday is 10 June 1999. My address is  2/1  M.5  T.Nongpho A.Nongyasai  J.Suphanburi. I like a dog. My favorite cartoon is Conan , Pokemon and Doraemon. My favorite sport is Badminton and Swimming. My favorite food is fried rice , fried chicken and noodle. I live in Suphanburi. I like to live in Suphanburi because Suphanburi is a beautiful city.
           I study at  Kanchanapisekwittayalai Suphanburi School. I go to school by bus. Many students study in my school.
          My father is a motor car mechanic. My mother is a agriculturist. I have two sister. My sister is older than I am. I love them very much.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น